I Would’ve Done Everything To Make It Work With Falegan If We Were Married – Nkechi Blessing

Forum 1 year ago

I Would’ve Done Everything To Make It Work With Falegan If We Were Married – Nkechi Blessing

Controversial Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing has disclosed that she would have made it work with her ex-boyfriend, Opeyemi Falegan if they were married.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b404560134f416acc1992b500fae0e80.jpeg
Nkechi said this in a post shared on her Instagram page.

She went ahead to warn bloggers to stop referring to her as Falegan’s ex-wife.

Her post read:
 “I’m going to say this for the very last time. I was never married to anybody, my mama no collect my bride price from anybody before she died, nobody paid a dime on my head, I was only in an open relationship that everyone thought was marriage.

“If I were to be married, I would have done everything to make it work.”

Waploaded recalls that the actress and her ex made headlines sometime in April.

Both lovers, while announcing their break-up, washed their dirty linen on social media.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Banner Calling Out "Home Wrecker" With Her Face And Work Place On Display Is Spotted On The Roadside
Forum | 6 days ago

Banner Calling Out "Home Wrecker" With Her Face And Work Place On Display Is Spotted On The Roadside

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 1 week ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Nkechi Blessing, Nina Ivy Lambast Troll Who Prayed That One Of Jnr Pope’s Children Should Die
Forum | 1 week ago

Nkechi Blessing, Nina Ivy Lambast Troll Who Prayed That One Of Jnr Pope’s Children Should Die

Nkechi Blessing, Yhemo Lee React to Justin Deans Allegations Against Wife, Drags Korra Obidi
Forum | 1 week ago

Nkechi Blessing, Yhemo Lee React to Justin Deans Allegations Against Wife, Drags Korra Obidi