BBNaija: Chichi And Diana Fight Dirty Over Man (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

BBNaija: Chichi And Diana Fight Dirty Over Man (Video)

There was serious drama in the Big Brother Naija season 7 house, yesterday night after Chichi and Diana engaged in a bitter war of words.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5d4d54256f40ef3ea8d3e224c41295f8.jpg

It all started after Biggie merged level one and two housemates and asked them to stay together in one apartment.

As the housemates were trying to settle down, some of them were faced with a shortage of lockers to keep their belongings.

Deji then decided to share a locker with Diana in a bid to reserve one for Chichi, who is believed to be his lover.

But the gesture did not sit well with Chichi who would later confront Diana.

In now-viral clips, the pair were seen hurling insults at each other. They also nearly got physical before other housemates intervened.

“You are stupid shameless girl, stupid girl. Who are you? Are you made because I’m with you, you want to come and beat me?” Chichi vented.

Diana also fired back while describing Chichi as an “idiot and champion bleacher”.

The confrontation comes a few days after Chichi also had a heated face-off with Adekunle for weighing on her affair with Deji.

The winner of this year’s edition will go home with a grand prize of N100 million — the highest ever since the inception of BBNaija.

Watch the video below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: They’re quality players – Gallas tells Chelsea to sign Man Utd duo
Forum | 17 hours ago

EPL: They’re quality players – Gallas tells Chelsea to sign Man Utd duo

EPL: I want to win – Bruno Fernandes speaks on leaving Man Utd
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: I want to win – Bruno Fernandes speaks on leaving Man Utd

EPL: Rashford refuses Man Utd’s attempts to sell him
Forum | 1 day ago