Skit Maker Isbae U Gifts Dad N1m On Birthday (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Skit Maker Isbae U Gifts Dad N1m On Birthday (Video)

Popular content creator, Adebayo Ridwan Abidemi aka Isbae U has made his father's birthday a special one.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/41bef6e12f367a82bf3e61eda65ac6d0.jpg

The star celebrated his father, Sir K Kamoru, a veteran actor over the weekend.

He posted a video on his social media page showing the moment he gifted his dad a N1 million cash gift.

Isaba U was also reported to have acquired a new Mercedees Benz worth millions.

The father, who seemed extremely excited, showed off his dance moves before drummers.

Captioning the video, Isbae U wrote: “Gifted My Dad with 1 Million Naira Cash to Celebrate his Birthday, Love you Dad ( Sir K Kamoru).”

His fans on social media gushed over the kind gesture towards his dad. 

isaac oladimeji wrote: “Best birthday wishes to your lovely dad….wish him more life in health and plenty.”

Alebiosu Timilehin said: “Wow. Sir K is your Dad. I’m even surprised myself. No wonder the acting and comedy is truly in your blood Happy Birthday to the Father of my Joy giver. Seeing BaeU alone dey make me laugh most times.”

OLAJAY stated: “I have been watching SIR K from my childhood. Now I am 23years old, and this man is never old. Always looking young…HBD SIR.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 5 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself

Portable Continues To Drag His Wife Over Her Birthday Post
Forum | 5 days ago

Portable Continues To Drag His Wife Over Her Birthday Post

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend
Forum | 1 week ago

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend