"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

I Miss You, Why Did You Go? - Empress Njamah Mourns Late Actress, Ada Ameh (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

I Miss You, Why Did You Go? - Empress Njamah Mourns Late Actress, Ada Ameh (Video)

Empress Njamah, the popular Nollywood actress, has mourned her friend, the late Nigerian actress, Ada Ameh.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1fa8bf36973e1e6e7ec9839577f3e35c.jpeg

Apparently, Empress still cannot get over the death of Ameh who was her best friend and colleague who died on Monday, July 18.

Ameh was said to have been a guest of an oil company toyshop and his family when she suddenly collapsed and was pronounced dead at a hospital in Delta.

Empress Shared a video after the Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) held a night of tribute in her honour on Thursday, August 18th.

Sharing a video of her staring at the deceased’s posters, Empress Njamah queried why Ada left her alone.

She wrote, “You know I miss you right? Then why did you go? Am still waiting for answers my friend….”.

Watch Video Below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Eddie Watson lambast Esther Nwachukwu for criticizing late Jnr Pope’s wife’s recent outing
Forum | 1 day ago

Eddie Watson lambast Esther Nwachukwu for criticizing late Jnr Pope’s wife’s recent outing

Euro 2024: I don’t know if I shot well – Ronaldo reacts to penalty miss against Slovenia
Forum | 1 day ago

Euro 2024: I don’t know if I shot well – Ronaldo reacts to penalty miss against Slovenia

Mohbad’s father urges any lady who has a child for his late son to come forward
Forum | 2 days ago

Mohbad’s father urges any lady who has a child for his late son to come forward

Esther Nwachukwu slams late Jnr Pope’s wife for making public appearance instead of mourning
Forum | 2 days ago

Esther Nwachukwu slams late Jnr Pope’s wife for making public appearance instead of mourning