A Child Of God Should Not Dress Or Pose Like This – Nigerian Preacher Slams Arya Starr Over Outfit

Forum 1 year ago

A Child Of God Should Not Dress Or Pose Like This – Nigerian Preacher Slams Arya Starr Over Outfit

Nigerian songstress, Oyinkansola Sarah Aderibigbe aka Ayra Starr has taken to Instagram to share a sultry photo.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b0ed07ae1c2a63834daa54ddc75be478.jpeg

Her fans took to her comment section to shower her with praises over the pictures.

However, amid the compliments and positive comment, a “preacher” took to the comment section to strongly condemn her dressing, opining that a child of God has no business dressing in that type of manner.

He added that those who always compliment her for promoting indecency are booking “hell fire” with her.

He Wrote:

''A child of God should not dress or pose like this, she’s even showing her undies to the world!

And she has so many kids following her page, immorality is now the new norm in this generation!

Look at the comments here praising her, and promoting indecency! Y’all are booking hell fire with her.

I’m just a preacher.

May God save us.''

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/126c710c7641450f35788d97f14440c6.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 1 day ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy
Forum | 2 days ago

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 2 days ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 2 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties