BBNaija: Ilebaye’s Eviction Affected My Game – Chomzy Reveals

Forum 1 year ago

BBNaija: Ilebaye’s Eviction Affected My Game – Chomzy Reveals

One of the popular housemates of BBNaija level one, Chomzy, has spoken about Ilebaye’s eviction.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/489de6c91f7b3eef3b31a2986b0508b2.jpg

She revealed that Ilebaye’s eviction affected her game during the Head Of House challenge.

Chomzy made this known to Biggie during a private conversation.

She explained that last week’s eviction affected her game on Monday since Ilebaye was her friend. She didn’t know she was up for eviction until the Saturday Night Party.

She said that she didn’t have an encounter with Khalid, so she is not too affected by his eviction.

She said, though she was relieved that she is safe for week four due to her Level’s win, she feels their win was by grace.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija’s Chomzy Welcomes Baby Boy With Husband
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija’s Chomzy Welcomes Baby Boy With Husband

UCL: Harry Kane reveals what Bellingham told him before his penalty against Real Madrid
Forum | 3 days ago

UCL: Harry Kane reveals what Bellingham told him before his penalty against Real Madrid

BLord Shares Grass-to-Grace Journey, Reveals Net Worth
Forum | 4 days ago

BLord Shares Grass-to-Grace Journey, Reveals Net Worth

UCL: It’s going to happen – Tuchel reveals Bayern Munich player that’ll score against Real Madrid
Forum | 4 days ago

UCL: It’s going to happen – Tuchel reveals Bayern Munich player that’ll score against Real Madrid