Di Maria is happy at Manchester United, insists wife

Forum 9 years ago

Di Maria is happy at Manchester United, insists wife

Angel Di Mariais happy at Manchester Uniteddespite recent public suggestions to the contrary, according to his wife.
[ads4]
On Friday former Red Devils star Paul Scholes wrote in his column forthe Independentthat "the mood among the United players feels a bit low-key" as a result of their underwhelming start to the season under Louis van Gaal.

He added: "Preparing for the broadcast of the game [Real Madrid v Liverpool, for which Scholes was a television pundit] in Madrid this week, I watched reruns of last season and Angel Di Maria smiling broadly as he celebrated goal after goal with Cristiano Ronaldo.

"He doesn't seem to be in the same happy mood at United. It feels downbeat among the team."

But posting on her official Instagram page, Jorgelina Cardoso insisted that her husband - who became the most expensive player ever purchased by an English club when United paid Real Madrid €76 million for his services this summer - is settling in well to life in Manchester.

Next to a collage of images of Di Maria at United, Cardoso wrote: "You are free to think whatever you want, but in fact, Angel is absolutely happy of being in Manchester United ... Buenas noches!!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 5 hours ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off
Forum | 10 hours ago

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 2 days ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Chippa United target Black Stars goalie as potential replacement for Nwabali
Forum | 2 days ago

Chippa United target Black Stars goalie as potential replacement for Nwabali