Watch Amaka’s Reaction As Groovy And Phyna Share Goodnight Kiss (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Watch Amaka’s Reaction As Groovy And Phyna Share Goodnight Kiss (Video)

BBNaija Level Up housemates, Amaka could not hide her emotions after Groovy and Phyna were spotted kissing.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/48dd4f02e67e13b1f5a96ce0c7ad7700.jpeg
It would be recalled that Amaka once had a spark with Groovy from the onset which never manifested into anything serious.

On Wednesday night, the trio shared space together when Groovy said his goodbyes and exchanged a passionate kiss with Phyna in Amaka’s presence.

Amaka who could not keep together what she had witnessed expressed exactly how she felt in a humorous manner.

“Big Brother, shey you’re seeing this intimidation,
” Amaka lamented as she waved Groovy goodnight.

She continued with Phyna, “See as you see kiss your npple stand like idiot, ashwo; may God help you for this life wey you come. Olodo, I am pained! I am pained!! I am pained!!! Rubbish.”

Watch The Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ebonyi Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Arrest Four Suspects For Transformer Theft (Photos)
Forum | 4 hours ago

Ebonyi Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Arrest Four Suspects For Transformer Theft (Photos)

Young Sheldon Stars Share Tribute as Series Wraps Final Episode
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Sheldon Stars Share Tribute as Series Wraps Final Episode

Enugu Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Shoot Dead Restaurant Owner, Youths Burn Patrol Vehicle
Forum | 2 days ago

Enugu Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Shoot Dead Restaurant Owner, Youths Burn Patrol Vehicle

Deeone Slams Phyna For Neglecting Her Father, Offers Him N500K
Forum | 3 days ago

Deeone Slams Phyna For Neglecting Her Father, Offers Him N500K