How Governor Matawalle Rescued Police Officer From Abductors

Forum 1 year ago

How Governor Matawalle Rescued Police Officer From Abductors

The Governor of Zamfara State, Bello Matawalle, has rescued a police officer from abductors.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1f9ce17dbf53e49ff4a1e302b6da9c78.jpeg

The man, on Wednesday secured the release of DSP Usman Ali, officer-in-charge of Magami Police Outstation in Gusau, from his abductors.

This is contained in a statement issued by Mr Jamilu Birnin-Magaji, Press Secretary to the Governor.

DSP Ali was abducted on Aug. 12 by suspected bandits on Gusau-Dansadau road in Zamfara.

The governor, however, secured the release of the victim through the effort of the task force on security in the state who presented him to the governor in the Government, Gusau, unhurt.

Matawalle, while receiving the officer, expressed satisfaction with the measures put in place by the government to tackle banditry and kidnapping in the state.

He congratulated the victim for regaining his freedom and prayed Allah to bring an end to the menace of banditry and other crimes.

Ali thanked the governor and all those who participated in securing his freedom from the bandits.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Police Gives Update On Nigerian Singer Abducted By Gunmen In Delta State
Forum | 5 days ago

Police Gives Update On Nigerian Singer Abducted By Gunmen In Delta State

Send Warning Of Impending Terror Attacks To Us – Defense Minister, Matawalle Urges United States
Forum | 1 week ago

Send Warning Of Impending Terror Attacks To Us – Defense Minister, Matawalle Urges United States

Cross River Governor Announces New Minimum Wage for Workers
Forum | 1 week ago

Cross River Governor Announces New Minimum Wage for Workers

Why I Approved N70,000 Minimum Wage – Governor Obaseki
Forum | 1 week ago

Why I Approved N70,000 Minimum Wage – Governor Obaseki