Marc Cucurella reveals key thing he wanted to know about N'Golo Kante

Forum 1 year ago

Marc Cucurella reveals key thing he wanted to know about N'Golo Kante

Marc Cucurella has admitted that he wanted to find out whether N'Golo Kante was as quiet as reports have suggested upon his arrival at Chelsea - and revealed club captain Cesar Azpilicueta has played a key role in helping him settle in.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f3a2729ef798d28a0160836ed137340f.jpg

The 24-year-old sealed a £62m transfer from Brighton earlier this month having impressed greatly in his first season in English football.

Cucurella is the fourth Spanish player on the club's books - alongside Azpilicueta, Kepa Arrizabalaga and Marcos Alonso - although it had looked likely that Chelsea skipper Azpilicueta would be departing for a new challenge at Barcelona this summer.

But the 32-year-old instead opted to sign a fresh contract at Stamford Bridge, and that has been a huge plus for the club’s newest recruit.

“Azpilicueta helped me a lot because he speaks Spanish so helps with the house, the school and the kids. It’s very good for me that the captain is Spanish and he helps me,” Cucurella revealed.

“He is a legend here with a long history in a big club, playing every game, so an important player.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2
Forum | 19 hours ago

That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2

Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Reveals Emma Corrin’s Villain Cassandra Nova
Forum | 23 hours ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Reveals Emma Corrin’s Villain Cassandra Nova

NDLEA Nabs Three Wanted Kingpins, Intercepts Oman-Bound Drug Consignment
Forum | 1 day ago

NDLEA Nabs Three Wanted Kingpins, Intercepts Oman-Bound Drug Consignment

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On
Forum | 1 day ago

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On