I Speak Facts When I'm Tipsy - Davido

Forum 1 year ago

I Speak Facts When I'm Tipsy - Davido

Superstar singer, Davido has opened up on how alcohol affects his life both in a positive and negative way.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c767842c385cea67d3d01746671113a1.png

Reposting an old video where he talked about his progress in the nearest future while holding a glass of liquor, the singer stated that he always speaks facts and truth when he is tipsy.

However, he added that he always starts voicing nonsense whenever he’s drunk and may even promise a person the whole world.

In his words:

“Can’t lie I be speaking facts/truth wen I’m tipsy but wen I’m drunk I start saying nonsense. I fit promise you the whole world.”

Watch Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30

Producer Napji Calls Out Davido Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties
Forum | 1 day ago

Producer Napji Calls Out Davido Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties

Davido Reacts After Producer Accused Him of Not Paying Him Royalties
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reacts After Producer Accused Him of Not Paying Him Royalties

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 3 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims