My Eyes Hurt, My Heart Aches - Tonto Dikeh Says As She Shares Sad Story

Forum 1 year ago

My Eyes Hurt, My Heart Aches - Tonto Dikeh Says As She Shares Sad Story

Nigerian actress, Tonto Dikeh has shared a sad story that has left her troubled.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/31664b056749cbdb738fde362687edb1.jpg

According to the actress, she has been left with regret after a mother she refused to help financially lost her child.

In a post on her Instagram page, the actress revealed that she gave almost half a million Naira to a random fan who reached out to her with a pitiful story.

However, after helping, she realised it was most likely a scammer as the account was immediately deleted after she sent the money.

After that encounter, she said she got a similar message from a mother asking for help for her sick son but she refused due to the previous experience.

She added that she later got news that the woman's son has died and she now regrets not helping the woman.

She proceeded to lament that people with bad intentions are jeopardising the chances of those who are genuine.

She added that she will hate herself for a long time for not helping the mother and her son before it was too late.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5f065b26cc0d7e9c36dbadec42f42137.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them
Forum | 46 mins ago

Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend
Forum | 1 hour ago

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend

Zubby Michael Shares Cryptic Post After Being Dragged by Angela Okorie
Forum | 8 hours ago

Zubby Michael Shares Cryptic Post After Being Dragged by Angela Okorie

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum
Forum | 21 hours ago

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum