A Serious Man Will Not Date You For More Than A Year - Governor Ayade's Aide Advises Single Ladies

Forum 1 year ago

A Serious Man Will Not Date You For More Than A Year - Governor Ayade's Aide Advises Single Ladies

Andrea Ekeng Inyang, the Special Assistant to the Cross River State Governor, Ben Ayade, on Strategic Communication, has some important advice for single ladies.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/307b58561ff0efbe99ecf5245bebecd6.jpeg

He stated that until a lady is married, she is officially single.

He warned ladies to desist from wearing uniforms with their boyfriends and putting pictures of them on social media to scare away their potential suitors.

He also said that a serious man will not date a lady for more than one year before marrying her.

"Until you are married, you remain officially single. Stop wearing uniforms like couple around the streets with pictures of you both all over social media because you may actually be scaring off your real suitor. A serious man will not date you more than 1 year. If you like hear, if you don’t continue telling people you have a serious relationship." he said on Facebook.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Reginald the Vampire Season 2 Trailer Sets Release Date for Syfy Comedy
Forum | 2 days ago

Reginald the Vampire Season 2 Trailer Sets Release Date for Syfy Comedy

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 2 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer
Forum | 2 days ago

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 2 days ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident