Kevin De Bruyne expecting Bernardo Silva to stay at Man City

Forum 1 year ago

Kevin De Bruyne expecting Bernardo Silva to stay at Man City

Manchester City midfielder Kevin De Bruyne has insisted he is not concerned by Barcelona's interest in Bernardo Silva.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e29d65cfbf1938d43d7424807c237d40.jpg

The Catalan side have long been keen to sign Silva and manager Xavi is thought to be imploring those in charge at Camp Nou to find the funds needed to finally bring him in this summer.

Silva has done his best to remain coy on his future and fans have showered the Portugal international with praise and affection, bellowing out his name as he came off the bench in Saturday's 4-0 thumping of Bournemouth.

After the game, De Bruyne was asked about Silva's future and he insisted he believes the two will still be teammates by the end of the month.

"I think he's very loved [by us] and he knows," said De Bruyne. "The way that I see it, I think that he will be here so there's nothing that I'm worried about.

"Whatever happens, he is great for us and I expect him to be here with us this year."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan
Forum | 8 hours ago

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge
Forum | 9 hours ago

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge

NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara
Forum | 13 hours ago

NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara

Lady In Shock As Man She Asked On A Date Invites Her To His Wedding
Forum | 15 hours ago

Lady In Shock As Man She Asked On A Date Invites Her To His Wedding