President Buhari Recalls Bashir Ahmad, Upgrades Him To Special Assistant

Forum 1 year ago

President Buhari Recalls Bashir Ahmad, Upgrades Him To Special Assistant

Bashir Ahmad has been recalled to Aso Villa by President Muhammadu Buhari who upgraded his position to the special assistant on digital communications.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/64d0bbad42b9dfe81c0195c0ded2d4d5.jpeg
Secretary to the government of the federation Boss Mustapha confirmed the appointment in a letter addressed to Ahmad on July 20.

In the letter sighted by NAN on Sunday in Abuja, Mustapha said the appointment took effect from July 19, 2022.

Ahmad had resigned his previous position as personal assistant to the President in line with the presidential directive, urging all political office holders wishing to contest elective office to resign.

The presidential media aide lost his bid to secure the ticket of the All Progressives Congress at the party’s primaries for Gaya, Ajingi, Albasu Federal Constituency

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 2 days ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

Gov Uzodimma Appoints 16 Special Advisers
Forum | 2 days ago

Gov Uzodimma Appoints 16 Special Advisers

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje
Forum | 4 days ago

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje

APC Crisis: Oshiomhole’s Sack Tactics Applied In Ganduje’s Suspension – Bashir Ahmad Speaks
Forum | 4 days ago

APC Crisis: Oshiomhole’s Sack Tactics Applied In Ganduje’s Suspension – Bashir Ahmad Speaks