When I Wrote ‘Somebody’s Son’, I Was Thinking About Jesus Not Relationship – Tiwa Savage Claims (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

When I Wrote ‘Somebody’s Son’, I Was Thinking About Jesus Not Relationship – Tiwa Savage Claims (Video)

Tiwa Savage, the popular Nigerian singer, has made a stunning claim about one of her songs.

She made the claim while clarifying the reason behind her hit song ‘Somebody’s Son'.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/43d01420742938112000e51f334b9643.png

The mother of one said the song is not about relationships but about Jesus Christ.

Tiwa said this in a viral video during her performance.

According to her, people told her the song was not going to be a hit because it relates to just women.

However, she corrected the narrative because everyone needs somebody’s son, ‘Jesus Chrust’

Tiwa said: “They said this song would not be a hit because only females will listen to it. Men are not going to sing Somebody’s son.

“But you know when I wrote this song, I was not thinking about a relationship but Jesus Christ because he’s the real somebody’s son.

“So I said to doubters that people will relate to this song whether you’re a man or woman because we all need somebody’s son.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 22 hours ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME
Forum | 1 day ago

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa
Forum | 1 day ago

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa

Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 3 days ago

Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them – Tiwa Savage