Presidency: Peter Obi Meets Moghalu, Reveals What Nigerians Should Expect Soon

Forum 1 year ago

Presidency: Peter Obi Meets Moghalu, Reveals What Nigerians Should Expect Soon

Peter Obi the Labour Party, LP, presidential candidate, has met with a former Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN Kingsley Moghalu.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/90974b42c350e4089add3499d27b666a.jpeg

This meeting is as part of his nationwide consultation.

Obi said he shared valuable time discussing national issues with Moghalu during the visit.

In a series of tweets, the former Anambra State governor said he looks forward to collaborating with Moghalu.

He wrote: “Yesterday, I spent some valuable time with my brother and friend @Moghalukingsley and his lovely family. During my visit to him, we discussed some issues that are germane to national interest and nation-building.

“His views, as always, were lucid, concrete, and constructive.

“We have collaborated in the past on issues related to governance, and I look forward to our unfettered collaboration in the weeks and months ahead. – PO”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race
Forum | 17 hours ago

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna
Forum | 1 day ago

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance
Forum | 1 day ago

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance

That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2
Forum | 1 day ago

That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2