Samsung limits Galaxy Note 7 battery at 15% in Korea

Forum 7 years ago

Samsung limits Galaxy Note 7 battery at 15% in Korea

Samsung will update once more its Galaxy Note 7 in Korea, the company said. It has recalled 94% of devices worldwide but the Asian country stays as the market with least returns.

Last month Samsung capped the Note 7 batteries to 0% and basically bricked the handsets in Russia, Singapore, Malaysia and Philippines and such update is currently deployed in United States. In Europe the cap is at 30%.

Samsung already ended its refund program in the end of 2016 but according to sources the manufacturer is going to offer Note 7 buyers 50% discount for the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy Note 8.

We are still waiting for the official report from Samsung what actually caused fire to the Galaxy Note7 devices.
Rumors say it was a hardware design and not really the battery.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 1 week ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

Thank You for All You Do - Iyabo Ojo Pens Emotional Note to Her Man, Paul O On His Birthday
Forum | 1 month ago

Thank You for All You Do - Iyabo Ojo Pens Emotional Note to Her Man, Paul O On His Birthday

Through The Darkest Moments, I Look Around and I Find You There - Blessing Obasi Pens Sweet Note to Husband, Stan Nze
Forum | 1 month ago

Through The Darkest Moments, I Look Around and I Find You There - Blessing Obasi Pens Sweet Note to Husband, Stan Nze

I Love You Princess, My Jewel - Actor, Bolanle Ninalowo Pens Sweet Note to Daughter in Her Birthday
Forum | 1 month ago

I Love You Princess, My Jewel - Actor, Bolanle Ninalowo Pens Sweet Note to Daughter in Her Birthday