Mate 9 landing in US tomorrow for $599

Forum 7 years ago

Mate 9 landing in US tomorrow for $599

Looks like the rumors were correct as Huawei has now officially confirmed that the Mate 9will be available in the United States starting January 6 (tomorrow). The announcement was made by the Chinese company during a CES event in the US.

As an added bonus the company announced that it will bring Alexa - Amazon?s cloud-based voice service - to the handset, making the Mate 9 the first smartphone of its kind. You'll be able to ask Alexa to set an alarm, build to-do lists, get the weather and traffic reports.

Access to Amazon Alexa will be made available sometime "early 2017." For those who purchase the Mate 9 before that, they'll get the feature through an OTA update.

The Huawei Mate 9 will carry a $599 price tag, and will be available in Space Gray and Moonlight Silver color options. Several retailers including Best Buy, Amazon, Newegg, and Bwill be selling it.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow Eyeing Dumb Money Director
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow Eyeing Dumb Money Director

Ten-Year-Old Boy Strangles His Age Mate During An Argument On A Football Pitch In Lagos
Forum | 1 month ago

Ten-Year-Old Boy Strangles His Age Mate During An Argument On A Football Pitch In Lagos

Anything I See In My Husband’s House Is Because Of My Children’s Tomorrow – Portable’s Wife, Bewaji Replies Troll Who Asserted He Assaults Her
Forum | 1 month ago

Anything I See In My Husband’s House Is Because Of My Children’s Tomorrow – Portable’s Wife, Bewaji Replies Troll Who Asserted He Assaults Her

I want to work tomorrow if possible – Mourinho on next managerial job
Forum | 1 month ago

I want to work tomorrow if possible – Mourinho on next managerial job