Seyi Shay Talks About Beef With Tiwa Savage

Forum 1 year ago

Seyi Shay Talks About Beef With Tiwa Savage

Nigerian singer/songwriter, Seyi Shay has talked about her rift with colleague,Tiwa Savage.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/468281fc7c23c5c18e52f01ba32f50c1.jpeg
Ever since the two singers had a messy fight at a Lagos salon, Seyi Shay has been the one revisiting the beef.

In a question and answer session with her fans, the new mom revisited the beef when a fan asked her, how she reacted to Savage’s curse on motherhood when she gave birth.

Seyi quickly responded saying the devil is a liar, and she believed God’s report.

The fan had asked: “
When you gave birth did you laugh at Tiwa Savage and that stupid curse she placed on you about not experiencing motherhood?”

Responding she wrote; “
The devil is a liar. Whose report will you believe? I believe the word of the most high God. God is faithful. I did not laugh, I bowed in reverence to OLuwa. Never forget wetin. He says ‘yes’ nobody can say no.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute
Forum | 1 day ago

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute

Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 3 days ago

Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them – Tiwa Savage

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 1 week ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani

Brymo Queries Tiwa Savage About Lyrics Of Her Song With Simi
Forum | 1 week ago

Brymo Queries Tiwa Savage About Lyrics Of Her Song With Simi