"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Can You Imagine... Nokia Sues Apple For Infringement

Forum 7 years ago

Can You Imagine... Nokia Sues Apple For Infringement

Even though we are yet to see any Nokia smartphones powered by Android, they are already making waves everywhere. Nokia recently filed multiple lawsuits against Apple on grounds of infringement of 32 of their patents by Apple.

The Nokia lawsuit lists infringement by virtually every version of iPhone, includingthe latestiPhone 7down toiPhone 3GS. TheiPad Proand every version ofiPad Air and iPad Mini, as well as the Apple Watch,AppleTV, and services like Find My iPhoneand Find my iPad were also listed to have infringed on Nokia’s patent rights. Even the acclaimed Apple Siri featured in iOS 10is said to have infringed on a patent it acquired from Alcatel-Lucent.

The Nokia lawsuit lists infringement by virtually every version of iPhone, including the latest iPhone 7down to iPhone 3GS. the iPad Pro and every version of iPad Air and iPad Mini, as well as the Apple Watch, Apple TV, and services like Find My iPhone and Find my iPad were also listed to have infringed on Nokia’s patent rights.

Even the acclaimed Apple Siri featured in iOS 10is said to have infringed on a patent it acquired from Alcatel-Lucent.

Though this is not the first time Nokia will file a lawsuit against Apple; Back in 2009, Nokia sued Apple claiming that the tech titan had infringed on 10 of its patents dating back to the launch of the very first Apple iPhone in June of 2007.

From the look of things, this is going to bea long legal battles between both companies but I’m sure it won’t delay the release of the anticipated Nokia smartphones powered by Android.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Ted Lasso Blu-ray Release Date Set for Apple TV+ Sports Drama
Forum | 1 week ago

Ted Lasso Blu-ray Release Date Set for Apple TV+ Sports Drama

Fancy Dance Trailer Previews Lily Gladstone Apple TV+ Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

Fancy Dance Trailer Previews Lily Gladstone Apple TV+ Movie

Lady in the Lake: Natalie Portman Thriller Gets Premiere Date at Apple TV+
Forum | 1 week ago

Lady in the Lake: Natalie Portman Thriller Gets Premiere Date at Apple TV+