My Headmaster Molested Me Twice In His Office When I Was 8 Years Old – Uche Maduagwu

Forum 1 year ago

My Headmaster Molested Me Twice In His Office When I Was 8 Years Old – Uche Maduagwu

Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu has revealed that he was molested by his teacher.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/bd752a81c82b0fc8824d38af113bb48f.jpg

He opened up while revealing why he doesn't celebrate birthday like other people.

According to him, his then headmaster molested him at the age of 8 inside his office on his birthday.

He took to his Instagram page and wrote:

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/293dbc960b76a0e683e4909e2d1e9ad6.jpg

Some reactions that his post got are;

sueziclaire_ – That’s sad 😢 and quite unfortunate. Thanks for sharing your story n advising parents to make it easy for kids to have open conversations with them. I pray u heal from this trauma. It’s unfortunate that so many people came here to insult you when u said u were gay, but they’re mite about u being molested as a child. 😢

nwunujigeorge – Hmmm

onwe42 – Brave. Thanks for the advice

nkechkwulu – 😍😍

princessgracey30 – Now that u are celeb go arrest him, make we hear word

bobbylurd – All the bad things for life don happen to u, Omo u strong oooo

jennyijeluvmimi – thanks for speaking up you are indeed brave

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 19 hours ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo
Forum | 1 day ago

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo

28 Years Later Cast Adds Aaron Taylor Johnson & Ralph Fiennes
Forum | 1 day ago

28 Years Later Cast Adds Aaron Taylor Johnson & Ralph Fiennes

IF Video Shows The Office Reunion Between John Krasinski and Steve Carell
Forum | 1 day ago

IF Video Shows The Office Reunion Between John Krasinski and Steve Carell