‘He Gave Me Headaches’ – Javier Hernandez Speaks On Ronaldo vs Messi Debate

Forum 1 year ago

‘He Gave Me Headaches’ – Javier Hernandez Speaks On Ronaldo vs Messi Debate

Javier Hernandez, the LA Galaxy forward, has waded into the agelong Ronaldo vs Messi debate.

The footballer believes that Manchester United’s Cristiano Ronaldo and Paris Saint-Germain’s Lionel Messi cannot be compared despite their long-standing rivalry.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/671643d547654e4840c328c04ed6bf34.jpg

Ronaldo and Messi have divided opinions across the footballing spectrum, with both Ballon d’Or winners boasting a huge fanbase.

Ronaldo and Messi’s rivalry is widely considered to be the greatest in football’s history, with many managers and players asked to make their pick between the pair.

However, Hernandez, a former Manchester United striker, has a slightly different take on the issue, insisting that forwards cannot be compared.

Although, the Mexican gave an interesting reason for that.

Speaking to Complexity, Hernandez said (via AS): “I had one (Messi) as a rival and he gave me headaches, the other (Ronaldo) as a teammate and we had great victories, so I think the two are completely different, they can’t even be compared.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Transfer: Expert speaks on Ronaldo leaving Al Nassr
Forum | 6 days ago

Transfer: Expert speaks on Ronaldo leaving Al Nassr

Cristano Ronaldo faces fresh ban in Saudi Arabia
Forum | 1 week ago

Cristano Ronaldo faces fresh ban in Saudi Arabia

Omotunde ‘Adaku’ speaks hours after brother of Jumoke Aderounmu dragged Funke Akindele
Forum | 1 week ago

Omotunde ‘Adaku’ speaks hours after brother of Jumoke Aderounmu dragged Funke Akindele

Saudi Super Cup: He acted in front of referee – Al Nassr coach speaks on Ronaldo’s red card
Forum | 1 week ago

Saudi Super Cup: He acted in front of referee – Al Nassr coach speaks on Ronaldo’s red card