Governor Akeredolu Reacts After Military Said It Has Arrested Killers Of Owo Catholic Church Members

1 month ago

The arrest of killers of St Francis Catholic Church in Owo, Ondo State worshippers has been confirmed.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5e82be6d1bede21159eae463b81fa354.jpg

Governor Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo State confirmed the arrest of five of the killers in Akure on Tuesday.

The governor said, “I can confirm what the CDS has said. They were arrested last week and the photographs of the suspects were forwarded to me.

“About five of them have been arrested while they are on the trail of others.”

Recall that on June 5, terrorists attacked St. Francis Catholic Church, Owaluwa Street, Owo, during church service.

The Chief of Defence Staff, Lucky Irabor, had earlier on Tuesday said those behind the Owo attack have been arrested.

Irabor stated this during a meeting with editors and media executives in Abuja.

Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Forums
My Job Was To Lead Gang Members To Victims’ Houses, I Got N1.5m, $10,000 – John Lyon
Forum

My Job Was To Lead Gang Members To Victims’ Houses, I Got N1.5m, $10,000 – John Lyon

6 hours ago
My Family Not Complaining About Passionate Kiss With Fan - Peter Okoye Reacts To Backlash
Forum

My Family Not Complaining About Passionate Kiss With Fan - Peter Okoye Reacts To Backlash

6 hours ago
Police Give Update On Abuja Big Boy Arrested For Kidnapping
Forum

Police Give Update On Abuja Big Boy Arrested For Kidnapping

15 hours ago
No One From My Family Is Complaining - Peter Okoye Reacts To Backlash He Received For Kissing A Fan On Stage
Forum

No One From My Family Is Complaining - Peter Okoye Reacts To Backlash He Received For Kissing A Fan On Stage

2 days ago