You May Not Be Lucky To See Old Age–Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu

Forum 1 year ago

You May Not Be Lucky To See Old Age–Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu

A Nigerian movie star, Yul Edochie has condemned the action of those mocking the All Progressives Congress, APC, presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu over his alleged ill-health.

In a recent tweet on his official Twitter handle, the Nollywood actor wondered why a section of Nigerians, particularly those opposing Tinubu’s presidential bid, would mock his (Tinubu) health and age.

According to Yul, old age is a blessing and sickness can happen to anybody, stressing that some of those making mockery of Tinubu may not be lucky to see old age.

He wrote, “
Old age is a blessing. And sickness can happen to any one whether young or old. Making a mockery of Tinubu’s health or age is
wrong.

A Nigerian movie star, Yul Edochie has condemned the action of those mocking the All Progressives Congress, APC, presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu over his alleged ill-health.

In a recent tweet on his official Twitter handle, the Nollywood actor wondered why a section of Nigerians, particularly those opposing Tinubu’s presidential bid, would mock his (Tinubu) health and age.

According to Yul, old age is a blessing and sickness can happen to anybody, stressing that some of those making mockery of Tinubu may not be lucky to see old age.

He wrote, “
Old age is a blessing. And sickness can happen to any one whether young or old. Making a mockery of Tinubu’s health or age is wrong.

“It’s ok if he’s not your candidate, but making jest of him cos of his age or health is absolutely wrong. You may not be lucky to see old age”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Clean Air: The Old Guard 2 Director to Helm NASCAR Rom-Com Movie Produced by Will Smith
Forum | 1 day ago

Clean Air: The Old Guard 2 Director to Helm NASCAR Rom-Com Movie Produced by Will Smith

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 1 day ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

APC Chieftain Begs Tinubu to Settle Kwankwaso-Ganduje Feud
Forum | 2 days ago

APC Chieftain Begs Tinubu to Settle Kwankwaso-Ganduje Feud

Yul Edochie Mocks AY Makun Over Failed Marriage
Forum | 2 days ago

Yul Edochie Mocks AY Makun Over Failed Marriage