Callum Hudson-Odoi asks to leave Chelsea

Forum 1 year ago

Callum Hudson-Odoi asks to leave Chelsea

Callum Hudson-Odoi has asked to leave Chelsea as he looks to improve his first-team football prospects.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/673e431ce3550eeaf563f775f6b169e5.jpg

The 21-year-old is well renowned as one of English football's best young talents but has failed to earn regular minutes under manager Thomas Tuchel and wasn't included in the Blues squad that bested Everton 1-0 on Saturday night.

Hudson-Odoi's representatives have been given permission to take a transfer forward and there won't be a shortage of suitors.

Borussia Dortmund made contact with Chelsea back in 2021 over a possible move for the England international, 90min reported, while there is also longstanding interest from Bayern Munich.

Southampton have also enquired about a potential loan move.

Chelsea have a lot of options in forward areas, with Raheem Sterling, Kai Havertz and Mason Mount starting at Goodison Park. Christian Pulisic, Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Armando Broja and Conor Gallagher all came off the bench, while Hakim Ziyech didn't get any minutes.

Tuchel also revealed wing back Marcos Alonso was left out of the squad as he pushes to join Barcelona, though Cesar Azpilicueta eventually quashed his flirting with the Catalan side to sign a new contract.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Anthony Martial to leave Man Utd as free agent
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: Anthony Martial to leave Man Utd as free agent

EPL: 11 Chelsea players miss training ahead of Everton clash
Forum | 6 days ago

EPL: 11 Chelsea players miss training ahead of Everton clash

Ernie Hudson to Star in Horror Movie Oswald Down the Rabbit Hole
Forum | 1 week ago

Ernie Hudson to Star in Horror Movie Oswald Down the Rabbit Hole

“She no know say I be celebrity” — Regina Daniels laments as her mom asks her to wash plates
Forum | 1 week ago

“She no know say I be celebrity” — Regina Daniels laments as her mom asks her to wash plates