BREAKING: Another Gold For Nigeria In 4×100 Women’s Relay

1 month ago

The Nigerian quartet of Tobi Amusan, Favour Ofili, Rosemary Chukwuma and Grace Nwokocha ran a race of their lives to clinch another Gold in the 4x100m women’s relay event of the Commonwealth Games.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c95aa47dd1f066c28c4231bd838d3117.jpg

Team Nigeria has added yet another gold to the collection at the ongoing Commonwealth Games.

The Nigerian quartet of Tobi Amusan, Favour Ofili, Rosemary Chukwuma and Grace Nwokocha ran a race of their lives to clinch another Gold in the 4x100m women’s relay event of the Commonwealth Games.

The race took place on Sunday and the quartet ran with a time of 42.10s and also setting an African Record.

Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Forums
It Is Better To Financially Empower 100 Men Than To Empower 1000 Women - Twitter User
Forum

It Is Better To Financially Empower 100 Men Than To Empower 1000 Women - Twitter User

2 days ago
I Remember Impregnating Many Women While My Mates Were In Achool — Charly Boy Confesses (Video)
Forum

I Remember Impregnating Many Women While My Mates Were In Achool — Charly Boy Confesses (Video)

4 days ago
Why I Dumped Nigeria For Germany , Says Jenz
Forum

Why I Dumped Nigeria For Germany , Says Jenz

4 days ago
Nigerian Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill 6 In Borno
Forum

Nigerian Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill 6 In Borno

4 days ago