I Will Deal With Them – BBNaija's Cross Says After Security Officials Clamped His Car For Parking In Front Of Tiwa Savage’s House (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

I Will Deal With Them – BBNaija's Cross Says After Security Officials Clamped His Car For Parking In Front Of Tiwa Savage’s House (Video)

Ex-BBNaija housemate, Cross Okonkwo has expressed disappointment after his car was clamped by security officers.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/96ee0640b793302faac53b4400217152.jpeg

According to the reality star, he came out of a meeting only to find out that his car has been clamped because he parked in front of singer, Tiwa Savage's house.

He shared his experience in a video which he posted on his snapchat story.

He Said:

“I’m gonna deal with them, this estate people. They f*cking clamped my car because I parked in front of Tiwa Savages house.”

Watch Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Iyabo Ojo Begs Sanwo-Olu, Security Over Mohbad Mother’s Safety
Forum | 45 mins ago

Iyabo Ojo Begs Sanwo-Olu, Security Over Mohbad Mother’s Safety

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum
Forum | 14 hours ago

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum

Security Operatives Uncover Alleged Hideout of Yoruba Nation Agitators in Ibadan
Forum | 1 day ago

Security Operatives Uncover Alleged Hideout of Yoruba Nation Agitators in Ibadan

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding