Maintaining This Look Hasn’t Been Easy Nor Cheap – Iyabo Ojo Reacts to Allegations Of Secretly Undergoing Surgery

5 days ago

Nollywood actress Iyabo Ojo has reacted after being accused of secretly undergoing surgery to maintain a youthful look.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ee7b0b30f403616895437c1de27aa38c.jpg

An Instagram blogger had claimed that the mother of two had undergone liposuction surgery to remove fat from specific areas of the body, such as the abdomen, hips, thighs, buttocks, arms or neck.

Reacting, Iyabo Ojo took to her Instagram page to share new photos, stating that maintaining her body has not been easy.

She however failed to debunk rumour of surgery.

She wrote: “Mummy @festo_baba @its.priscy is a fine girl. Maintaining this look hasn’t been easy nor cheap….. But i belong to the world of entertainment and showbiz were talent, trendy fashion & beauty is essential 44 looking 22″

‘I Feel Like Getting Married Again’

Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Forums
2023: Lagos Not A Tea Party - Gov Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Jandor-Funke Akindele PDP Ticket
Forum

2023: Lagos Not A Tea Party - Gov Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Jandor-Funke Akindele PDP Ticket

2 days ago
BBNaija: The Last Thing I Expected Was For Her To Leave - Groovy Reacts To Beauty
Forum

BBNaija: The Last Thing I Expected Was For Her To Leave - Groovy Reacts To Beauty's Disqualification (Video)

2 days ago
BBNaija : Groovy Reacts As Love Interest, Beauty Says His Manhood Is Small
Forum

BBNaija : Groovy Reacts As Love Interest, Beauty Says His Manhood Is Small

3 days ago
Army Reacts To The Murder Of Monday Orube, Sets Up Board Of Inquiry
Forum

Army Reacts To The Murder Of Monday Orube, Sets Up Board Of Inquiry

5 days ago