Maintaining This Look Hasn’t Been Easy Nor Cheap – Iyabo Ojo Reacts to Allegations Of Secretly Undergoing Surgery

Forum 1 year ago

Maintaining This Look Hasn’t Been Easy Nor Cheap – Iyabo Ojo Reacts to Allegations Of Secretly Undergoing Surgery

Nollywood actress Iyabo Ojo has reacted after being accused of secretly undergoing surgery to maintain a youthful look.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ee7b0b30f403616895437c1de27aa38c.jpg

An Instagram blogger had claimed that the mother of two had undergone liposuction surgery to remove fat from specific areas of the body, such as the abdomen, hips, thighs, buttocks, arms or neck.

Reacting, Iyabo Ojo took to her Instagram page to share new photos, stating that maintaining her body has not been easy.

She however failed to debunk rumour of surgery.

She wrote: “Mummy @festo_baba @its.priscy is a fine girl. Maintaining this look hasn’t been easy nor cheap….. But i belong to the world of entertainment and showbiz were talent, trendy fashion & beauty is essential 44 looking 22″

‘I Feel Like Getting Married Again’

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Arteta reacts to Cole Palmer possibly missing Arsenal vs Chelsea
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Arteta reacts to Cole Palmer possibly missing Arsenal vs Chelsea

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 2 days ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring

EPL: Arsenal’s biggest win of season – Redknapp reacts to 2-0 victory over Wolves
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Arsenal’s biggest win of season – Redknapp reacts to 2-0 victory over Wolves

Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted
Forum | 3 days ago

Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted