2023: If You Vote Because of a Party, Naira Will Tumble to N5000 And You Will Suffer - David Ibiyeomie Warns Nigerians (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

2023: If You Vote Because of a Party, Naira Will Tumble to N5000 And You Will Suffer - David Ibiyeomie Warns Nigerians (Video)

Popular man of God, David Ibiyeomie has sent a warning to Nigerians ahead of the 2023 presidential election.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/360c92d9d780a29670b769696ca765e7.jpg

Ibiyeomie warned Nigerians against voting based on party affiliations.

According to him, Nigerians will be the ones to suffer if they decided to vote into office someone they know will not do well. Speaking to his congregation recently, he said

''You are seeing that this person cannot perform, yet you are saying Na our party...Party nonsense. I have told you if you vote party, the way you will suffer! Me I will be here, I wouldn't suffer with you. Nothing will make me suffer with you.

I can tell you, you know I am a man of God....try to make a mistake, Naira will tumble to N5000..If you don't want Naira to tumble to N5000, better tell yourself what to do. 

Woe to you when you vote people who have nothing in theiur head. If you vote party this time Nigerians, we go fold our hands dey watch una.

All the things you are suffering, am I suffering with you? ''

Watch a video of him speaking below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
NEC Meeting: Nigerians Want PDP to Rescue Them From APC – BoT Chair, Wabara
Forum | 16 hours ago

NEC Meeting: Nigerians Want PDP to Rescue Them From APC – BoT Chair, Wabara

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians
Forum | 1 day ago

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians

Davido Throws Support Behind Cubana Chief Priest Amid Alleged Naira Abuse