Comedian Alibaba Questions The Source Of Income Of Nollywood Actresses (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Comedian Alibaba Questions The Source Of Income Of Nollywood Actresses (Video)

Veteran comedian and actor, Alibaba, has taken a swipe at Nollywood actresses about their real source of income.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9a92037054d8c65ef74fc23f129e6ccf.jpeg
In the video, Alibaba queried the actresses who according to him tension little girls with the things they flaunt which they allegedly acquired from men.

Sharing a personal encounter with an actress who he claims accompanied a top individual to Dubai, he wrote;

''You are an actress, how many movies have you done that gave you N45 million to buy a house. You that just joined the industry. The people that have been in the industry did not buy.

We went to Dubai one time and while we were waiting, I see this actress comes in and I had seen the protocol officer of a particular person..I greeted them and they greeted me and the person came and said 'here is your key''.

He gave her the key and she went upstairs..then two days later I see her posting ''lounging in Dubai'' Can you buy your ticket? The ones that do business and make money we know them...You come and be putting girls on high jump.''

Watch The Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Fear Of Being Mocked Kept Me Silent – Nollywood Actor, Jamiu Azeez, Opens Op On Battle With Depression
Forum | 6 days ago

The Fear Of Being Mocked Kept Me Silent – Nollywood Actor, Jamiu Azeez, Opens Op On Battle With Depression

CONFIRMED: Nollywood actor Junior Pope is still alive, rushed to Asaba hospital
Forum | 1 week ago

CONFIRMED: Nollywood actor Junior Pope is still alive, rushed to Asaba hospital

I can accept a child that’s not mine – Comedian Baba Tee
Forum | 1 week ago

I can accept a child that’s not mine – Comedian Baba Tee

“Wetin your own papa do?” – Isaac Fayose questions Samklef over claim that Davido’s private jet belongs to his father
Forum | 1 week ago

“Wetin your own papa do?” – Isaac Fayose questions Samklef over claim that Davido’s private jet belongs to his father