BBNaija: I Want Us To Fall In Love Together, I Love Waking Up To You Everyday – Sheggz Tells Bella

Forum 1 year ago

BBNaija: I Want Us To Fall In Love Together, I Love Waking Up To You Everyday – Sheggz Tells Bella

Big Brother Naija housemate, Sheggz has professed his love for fellow housemate, Bella.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/090eb14a8bb64438d76f3fc28999d853.jpg

Sheggz who is absolutely lovestricken confessed to Bella that he will love to see both of them falling for each other.

It happened yesterday during a heart-to-heart chat between the duo.

Sheggz also told Bella that he will cherish the moment of waking up every morning just to admire Bella’s beautiful face. The lover has given Bella an assurance of sticking with her even after the show is over and that their relationship will not be like that of others.

“I want us to fall in love together. I love waking up to you every day. What we have is amazing. It is a blessing. It’s a blessing we are on this show”, Sheggz tells Bella.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Sunny Dancer: The Last of Us’ Bella Ramsey Joins ‘Emotional Comedy’ Movie, More Cast Announced
Forum | 1 day ago

Sunny Dancer: The Last of Us’ Bella Ramsey Joins ‘Emotional Comedy’ Movie, More Cast Announced

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 1 day ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC
Forum | 2 days ago

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC

I
Forum | 2 days ago

I'm Not A Clingy Person - BBNaija's Bella Says