You Wan Beat Your Landlady – Cossy Orjiakor Raises Alarm After Her Tenant Allegedly Threatened Her

Forum 1 year ago

You Wan Beat Your Landlady – Cossy Orjiakor Raises Alarm After Her Tenant Allegedly Threatened Her

Nollywood actress, Cossy Orjiakor has revealed that her tenant is threatening to assault her.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/85b291efbbe7f38a2396a49bf1f867c0.jpeg

She took to her Instagram page to call out her tenant, identified as Chimezie Mbah.

In a post shared on Instagram, Cossy alleged the man should be held responsible if anything happens to her.

She stated that Chimezie has refused to renew his rent since it expired.

She wrote: “Story story ………..story……….Chimezie Mbah………. If anything happen to me ….. hold him responsible ….. you live in my house….. you can’t keep to the rules and regulations…… I talk ….You said you go beat me …. You wan beat your landlady…… you pay monthly for a 2 bedroom flat.

your last payment was last month. Pls pack in peace….. I know say u go fit beat me but I go beg people wey go beat you back story ….story ….. anytime I feel threatened first thing na to run post everywhere…… see all that muscle ahhhh noooo na run i dey so.”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/887d7ba127197e354105489950858231.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lady Slammed for Calling Out Uber Driver For Allegedly Hypnotizing Her
Forum | 21 hours ago

Lady Slammed for Calling Out Uber Driver For Allegedly Hypnotizing Her

EPL: ‘He was outstanding’ – Arteta names player that helped Arsenal beat Wolves
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: ‘He was outstanding’ – Arteta names player that helped Arsenal beat Wolves

NAPTIP Arrests Fake Reverend Sister For Allegedly Trafficking 38 Children
Forum | 3 days ago

NAPTIP Arrests Fake Reverend Sister For Allegedly Trafficking 38 Children

How A 45-Year-Old Allegedly Defiled His Own 16-YearOld Daughter Inside Their Home In Lagos
Forum | 3 days ago

How A 45-Year-Old Allegedly Defiled His Own 16-YearOld Daughter Inside Their Home In Lagos