'Na So Dem For Do Remix For My Song If To Say I No Talk' – Singer, Portable Talks About How Pocolee Tried To Exploit Him (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

'Na So Dem For Do Remix For My Song If To Say I No Talk' – Singer, Portable Talks About How Pocolee Tried To Exploit Him (Video)

Controversial Nigerian singer, Portable has talked about how dancer, Portable tried to exploit him while urging his fans to fight for their rights.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/abdcdb84ddbbe0c4274e9e430d1fa444.jpeg

Recall that Portable came into the limelight following his hit track, ‘Zazu Zeh’ which incorporated the renowned musician, Olamide and Pocolee.

A few days after the song began trending, Portable called out Pocolee for allegedly trying to exploit him. This drama occurred in December 2021.

However, months after that occurred, Portable brought back the memories in a recent video while urging people to learn to fight for their rights.

According to him, if he hadn’t raised an alarm due to Pocolee’s unclear moves, Pocolee and his clique would have gone as far as releasing Zazu Zeh’s remix without his knowledge.

Watch The Video Below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Portable
Forum | 18 hours ago

Portable's Son, Teslim Celebrates 5th Birthday

Singer, Bella Shmurda And Crew Members Undergo Thorough Search By The Police
Forum | 18 hours ago

Singer, Bella Shmurda And Crew Members Undergo Thorough Search By The Police

Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term
Forum | 2 days ago