How Muslims, Tinubu, Akande, Buhari Made Me SGF - Babachir Lawal (2015)

Forum 1 year ago

How Muslims, Tinubu, Akande, Buhari Made Me SGF - Babachir Lawal (2015)

Flashback: 3 muslims made me SGF, reveals anti-muslim Babachir Lawal
P.M. News Nigeria

Former secretary of the government of the Federation, Babachir David Lawal, now on a campaign of calumny against Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and his running mate Kashim Shettima, over their faith, once warned against relating to people on this basis.

At a thanksgiving in Abuja in October 2015 to mark his appointment, he revealed that he got the post with the help of Tinubu and Chief Bisi Akande, who were not related to him, but happened to be muslims.

Goodness is not restricted to tribe, religion or political party”, he said in a report by Vanguard reporter, Emman Ovuakporie.

My opinion is that if you have no investment in human beings and you just invest in yourself, like most politicians present in this church do, you will end up as nothing. If you look at just your community for friendship, or you look at your religion or in the same church with you for friendship, I doubt if you will go any where.

“I am Secretary to the Government today, because those people that I mentioned were the very first to put the idea in the mind of the President. They were the ones that made it possible.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Tinubu Has Spent Trillions of Naira on Subsidy Since Inception – El-Rufai
Forum | 3 days ago

Tinubu Has Spent Trillions of Naira on Subsidy Since Inception – El-Rufai

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje
Forum | 3 days ago

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje

Defend Tinubu Publicly or Quit - Matawalle Tells Northern Appointees
Forum | 3 days ago

Defend Tinubu Publicly or Quit - Matawalle Tells Northern Appointees

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu
Forum | 4 days ago

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu