BBNaija: Beauty Tried To Toast Me During The HoH Games – Hermes (Video)

1 week ago

BBNaija Season 7 housemate, Hermes has opened up on what a Level 2 female housemate, Beauty did to him during the HoH games.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4bdf7a7032d0b826f01338c085ab0a43.jpeg

Speaking in the company of other ‘Level 1’ housemates, the dancer noted that Beauty who is in the ‘Level 2’ house toasted him during the Head of Head games.

The disclosure seemingly surprised the housemates as they were eager to get more details from Hermes.

Watch The Video Below:

Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Forums
BBNaija: Funnybone Drags Tacha, Cee-C Into Beauty’s Disqualification Saga
Forum

BBNaija: Funnybone Drags Tacha, Cee-C Into Beauty’s Disqualification Saga

1 day ago
BBNaija: Stop It, You Ain’t Better Than Them - Pere Slams Those Criticizing Daniella And Khalid For Continuously Being Intimate
Forum

BBNaija: Stop It, You Ain’t Better Than Them - Pere Slams Those Criticizing Daniella And Khalid For Continuously Being Intimate

1 day ago
BBNaija: Beauty Gave Nigerians Content, She Was The Most Intresting To Watch - Brother (Video)
Forum

BBNaija: Beauty Gave Nigerians Content, She Was The Most Intresting To Watch - Brother (Video)

1 day ago
BBNaija: The Last Thing I Expected Was For Her To Leave - Groovy Reacts To Beauty
Forum

BBNaija: The Last Thing I Expected Was For Her To Leave - Groovy Reacts To Beauty's Disqualification (Video)

1 day ago