In Every Situation, I Will Give Praise – May Edochie Speaks After Being Unfollowed By Husband, Yul (Video)

1 week ago

May, the first wife of the Nigerian actor and director, Yul Edochie has penned a note on Instagram after he unfollowed her on the platform.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/15bbc04b2f59d17511234b87d05634d7.jpeg

Recall that after Yul Edochie unveiled his second wife, Judy Austin and their son, Star Dike, May lashed out and subsequently unfollowed him on the photo-sharing app.

Recently, Yul reciprocated the unpleasant gesture by unfollowing her also.

Days after this occurred, the mother of four shared a video of herself vibing to a gospel song alongside a note that reads:

“In every situation I will give God praise. He sees all, He knows all and He fixes all at His own time.”

See the post below:

Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Forums
I Am The Sexiest Man In Nigeria - Yul Edochie Declares As He Shares Photos of Himself
Forum

I Am The Sexiest Man In Nigeria - Yul Edochie Declares As He Shares Photos of Himself

2 days ago
IPOB Speaks On Videos Showing Alleged Killing of Ebubeagu Commander In Imo State
Forum

IPOB Speaks On Videos Showing Alleged Killing of Ebubeagu Commander In Imo State

2 days ago
Dancer Korra Obidi
Forum

Dancer Korra Obidi's Estranged Husband Goes On A Date Night With a Nigerian Lady (Video)

2 days ago
Fresh Facts How Onitsha Le$bian Killed Partner’s Husband Surface
Forum

Fresh Facts How Onitsha Le$bian Killed Partner’s Husband Surface

2 days ago