Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student

1 week ago

Peter Obi: People Have Been Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student (Video)

Presidential candidate of Labour Party, Peter Obi has revealed that since he became the party's candidate, people have been calling the schools he attended to know if he was really a student there, IGBERETV reports.

According to the former Anambra governor, he got a call from one of the schools and they asked if anything was wrong because over a thousand people have been making inquiries about his educational qualification.

Obi further disclosed during the Zoom session, that he would be adding his alumni number so it would be easier for those making such inquiries.

Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Forums
Law Student Dies At Nigerian Law School Campus Allegedly Due To Medical Negligence
Forum

Law Student Dies At Nigerian Law School Campus Allegedly Due To Medical Negligence

15 hours ago
BBNaija: Doyin Confronts Chomzy For Calling Her ‘Fake’
Forum

BBNaija: Doyin Confronts Chomzy For Calling Her ‘Fake’

15 hours ago
I Don‘t Support Peter Obi, I‘m Not ‘Obidient’ - Femi Kuti Blows Hot, Explains Why (Video)
Forum

I Don‘t Support Peter Obi, I‘m Not ‘Obidient’ - Femi Kuti Blows Hot, Explains Why (Video)

16 hours ago
Despite Peter Obi
Forum

Despite Peter Obi's Presence, Adeboye Keeps Mute Over 2023 Election

16 hours ago