Yul Edochie Shares His 17-yr-old Daughter's Photo, Warns Men To Stay Off Her

Forum 1 year ago

Yul Edochie Shares His 17-yr-old Daughter's Photo, Warns Men To Stay Off Her

Nollywood actor and movie producer, Yul Edochie has flaunted his 17-year-old daughter, Danielle on his Instagram page.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e7fc5c5cfa493b5645031b879bec3aa5.jpg

The controversial figure also issued a warning, telling men to stay off her.

The thespian who has faced a lot of backlash after marrying his colleague, Judy Austin as a second wife and having a son with her also bragged that his children are very good-looking.

Yul Edochie took to his Instagram page over the weekend to also disclose that his daughter isn’t just beautiful, but very intelligent.

He wrote: “Omo leave am, I dey born fine children sha. My 17yr old daughter @danielleyuledochie now going into 200 level in the University. Beauty with brains.

“I AM BLESSED AND GRATEFUL TO GOD.

“PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: Boys no near my house say you dey find her oo,”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 14 mins ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series
Forum | 15 hours ago

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’
Forum | 17 hours ago

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’

Pain Has Made Me Stronger - Yul Edochie Pens Cryptic Note
Forum | 17 hours ago

Pain Has Made Me Stronger - Yul Edochie Pens Cryptic Note