Yul Edochie Shares His 17-yr-old Daughter's Photo, Warns Men To Stay Off Her

1 week ago

Nollywood actor and movie producer, Yul Edochie has flaunted his 17-year-old daughter, Danielle on his Instagram page.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e7fc5c5cfa493b5645031b879bec3aa5.jpg

The controversial figure also issued a warning, telling men to stay off her.

The thespian who has faced a lot of backlash after marrying his colleague, Judy Austin as a second wife and having a son with her also bragged that his children are very good-looking.

Yul Edochie took to his Instagram page over the weekend to also disclose that his daughter isn’t just beautiful, but very intelligent.

He wrote: “Omo leave am, I dey born fine children sha. My 17yr old daughter @danielleyuledochie now going into 200 level in the University. Beauty with brains.

“I AM BLESSED AND GRATEFUL TO GOD.

“PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: Boys no near my house say you dey find her oo,”

Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Forums
I Am The Sexiest Man In Nigeria - Yul Edochie Declares As He Shares Photos of Himself
Forum

I Am The Sexiest Man In Nigeria - Yul Edochie Declares As He Shares Photos of Himself

2 days ago
Blessing Okoro Reveals Why Men Chase After Younger Ladies (Video)
Forum

Blessing Okoro Reveals Why Men Chase After Younger Ladies (Video)

2 days ago
Photos Of Friends Celebrating After Court Granted Bail To Actor, Moses Armstrong After Being Detained For Allegedly R#ping Minor
Forum

Photos Of Friends Celebrating After Court Granted Bail To Actor, Moses Armstrong After Being Detained For Allegedly R#ping Minor

2 days ago
Photos From Labour Party & The Coalition For Peter Obi Leadership Summit In Abuja
Forum

Photos From Labour Party & The Coalition For Peter Obi Leadership Summit In Abuja

2 days ago