Nigerian Model Shares Video Showing How Her Face Was Damaged After Going For A Facial (Video)

1 week ago

A Nigerian model has taken to social media to lament after a facial damaged her face.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d6c27bc1a039180ad8b3dba5ec5eb7f8.jpg

In an Instagram post, the light-skinned model looked good just before the facial but after the procedure was done, she began to suffer skin irritations that left her face burnt and peeling.

Her face also had rashes all over it.

Watch the video below:

Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Forums
I Am The Sexiest Man In Nigeria - Yul Edochie Declares As He Shares Photos of Himself
Forum

I Am The Sexiest Man In Nigeria - Yul Edochie Declares As He Shares Photos of Himself

2 days ago
A Guy Showing Off Money And Achievements Online Is Almost The Same As A Girl Exposing Her Body Online - Actor Stanley Nweze
Forum

A Guy Showing Off Money And Achievements Online Is Almost The Same As A Girl Exposing Her Body Online - Actor Stanley Nweze

2 days ago
Omoni Oboli Tries To Convince Her Friend Against Going For Bum Surgery
Forum

Omoni Oboli Tries To Convince Her Friend Against Going For Bum Surgery

2 days ago
‘Morale Is Low, Our Families Suffering While We Suffer In Bushes’ – Nigerian Soldier Writes Buhari Over Unpaid July Salaries
Forum

‘Morale Is Low, Our Families Suffering While We Suffer In Bushes’ – Nigerian Soldier Writes Buhari Over Unpaid July Salaries

2 days ago