Lizzy Gold Reveals Why Nollywood Actors Are Victims Of Kidnapping

Forum 1 year ago

Lizzy Gold Reveals Why Nollywood Actors Are Victims Of Kidnapping

The movie star in an Instagram post on Sunday shared a report on Wikipedia that stated $400k as her net worth, adding that such reports make the public believe actors are rich.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8c87cbd5c07bd79f62ebf1336cfc3b3e.jpeg

Nollywood actress, Lizzy Gold has opened up about why her colleagues are victims of kidnapping.

The movie star in an Instagram post on Sunday shared a report on Wikipedia that stated $400k as her net worth, adding that such reports make the public believe actors are rich.

Lizzy also refuted the report, saying she is not worth the amount mentioned in the report.

She wrote: “This is one of the reasons actors are been kidnapped ..they think we are so rich …I need to arrest the person behind this lies… I am working hard to be wealthy but am currently not close to any of that amount mentioned there… I nor get money ooo I be hustler ooo …I Dey even find who go dash me money …pls do not believe anything you read on the internet.”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a967ec13c3ce0efe61877edc5e31b88f.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music
Forum | 1 day ago

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music

Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves
Forum | 1 day ago

Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves

Three Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Armed Robbery, Kidnapping And Murder Of Medical Doctor In Edo
Forum | 1 day ago

Three Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Armed Robbery, Kidnapping And Murder Of Medical Doctor In Edo

Golden Axe Animated Series Ordered at Comedy Central
Forum | 2 days ago

Golden Axe Animated Series Ordered at Comedy Central