Stop Acting Like You’re Running For CAN President – Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi

2 weeks ago

Deji Adeyanju, a popular Nigerian social commentator, has scolded Peter Obi.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/851af4b55aed599c95b1bb6b05260d09.jpg

Adeyanju Obi, the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, to stop acting like he was running for the President of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN).

Adeyanju on Saturday expressed concern that Obi has been moving from one church to another, appealing to only Christian voters.

The activist worried that people who should understand politics are behaving like amateurs.

He stated that playing the religious card will divide the nation across religious lines.

Adeyanju also advised that all talks about the All Progressives Congress (APC) Muslim-Muslim ticket should be slowed down.

He said, “Peter Obi is moving up & down churches as if he is running for president of CAN. It is painful when people who should understand politics are acting like amateurs.

“The church must resist the religious card in 2023 because if it goes south, our other brothers will mock her. Take it easy on the religious card.

“If not, the country will become extremely divided along religious lines in the coming months. Slow down with all the talks of same religion ticket. A word is enough for the wise.”

Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Forums
I Don‘t Support Peter Obi, I‘m Not ‘Obidient’ - Femi Kuti Blows Hot, Explains Why (Video)
Forum

I Don‘t Support Peter Obi, I‘m Not ‘Obidient’ - Femi Kuti Blows Hot, Explains Why (Video)

15 hours ago
Despite Peter Obi
Forum

Despite Peter Obi's Presence, Adeboye Keeps Mute Over 2023 Election

16 hours ago
Oh No! Gunmen Kill Pastor Shuaib Peter After Robbing Him In Oyo
Forum

Oh No! Gunmen Kill Pastor Shuaib Peter After Robbing Him In Oyo

16 hours ago
Prof Charles Okigbo Named Communication Head For Peter Obi Campaign.
Forum

Prof Charles Okigbo Named Communication Head For Peter Obi Campaign.

23 hours ago