Veteran Musician Osayomore Joseph Laid To Rest In Benin

Forum 1 year ago

Veteran Musician Osayomore Joseph Laid To Rest In Benin

Veteran highlife musician, Osayomore Joseph has been laid to rest in Benin City, Edo State.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a822df317dfee391948c47c7afb40a7e.jpeg

The funeral ceremony started on Thursday with a service of songs at the Ogbe Hard Court Stadium in Benin, followed by the family rites on Friday.

Videos from the burial ceremony were uploaded on Instagram on Friday by Osayomore’s daughter Adesua.

The veteran was honoured by the people of Benin in grand style as they displayed several dance moves in their traditional outfits.

Adesua who could not hold back her tears at the event was confronted by her friends and other family members.

Mourning her dad, she wrote: “Never seen reality like this, you don’t know how it feels to lose a parent, I felt this to my heart. I am broken, yes my dad did well he was great, but the thought that he is no more is a big thing to me,I don’t know how to deal with this, but I have never felt this emotional in my whole life …daddy doesn’t rest, just wake up and come back, there is only one you.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Heartwarming Video Of Veteran Actor, Nobert Young With His Wife, Gloria Young Vibing At A Party
Forum | 2 days ago

Heartwarming Video Of Veteran Actor, Nobert Young With His Wife, Gloria Young Vibing At A Party

The Fantastic Four: Joseph Quinn Teases ‘Compelling’ & ‘Brilliant’ MCU Reboot
Forum | 1 week ago

The Fantastic Four: Joseph Quinn Teases ‘Compelling’ & ‘Brilliant’ MCU Reboot

The Fantastic Four Poster Previews Joseph Quinn’s Human Torch
Forum | 2 weeks ago

The Fantastic Four Poster Previews Joseph Quinn’s Human Torch

Joseph Benjamin Berates Eniola Ajao For ‘Using Bobrisky To Promote Ajakaju In Cinema’
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Joseph Benjamin Berates Eniola Ajao For ‘Using Bobrisky To Promote Ajakaju In Cinema’