Late Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Queen Omobolanle, Receives Car Gift From Unknown Person (Video)

1 week ago

Queen Omobolanle, one of the widows of the late Alaafin of Oyo, could not hide her excitement after she received a car gift from an unknown person.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2290ce2f681f2ecda274d40ea2483b62.jpeg

Queen Omobolanle who returned from the Hajj walked into a surprise car already awaiting her at her home.

Taking to Instagram to express gratitude, the Queen congratulated herself as she emphasized the joy in her heart.

“In a time when manners are teetering on the edge of extinction and anxiety is on the rise, it is increasingly important to spend time expressing gratitude.

Even with a million tongues my gratitude won’t be enough here are some signs of Istijabah as I just arrived from Holy land (Mecca) a car gift from A person known by Allah..

May we never know a better yesterday let me hear you say big AMEN 🙏 Alliamdulilahi Robili Alamin

CONGRATULATIONS TO ME,” she wrote.

Watch The Video Below;

Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Forums
Moment The FG N1.4bn Car Gifts Arrives Niger Republic From Nigeria
Forum

Moment The FG N1.4bn Car Gifts Arrives Niger Republic From Nigeria

1 day ago
How Kidnappers Killed My Wife In Broad Daylight – Prof Adamolekun
Forum

How Kidnappers Killed My Wife In Broad Daylight – Prof Adamolekun

1 day ago
Accord Affirms Adelabu As Oyo Governorship Candidate
Forum

Accord Affirms Adelabu As Oyo Governorship Candidate

3 days ago
I Will Deal With Them – BBNaija
Forum

I Will Deal With Them – BBNaija's Cross Says After Security Officials Clamped His Car For Parking In Front Of Tiwa Savage’s House (Video)

3 days ago