Late Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Queen Omobolanle, Receives Car Gift From Unknown Person (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Late Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Queen Omobolanle, Receives Car Gift From Unknown Person (Video)

Queen Omobolanle, one of the widows of the late Alaafin of Oyo, could not hide her excitement after she received a car gift from an unknown person.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2290ce2f681f2ecda274d40ea2483b62.jpeg

Queen Omobolanle who returned from the Hajj walked into a surprise car already awaiting her at her home.

Taking to Instagram to express gratitude, the Queen congratulated herself as she emphasized the joy in her heart.

“In a time when manners are teetering on the edge of extinction and anxiety is on the rise, it is increasingly important to spend time expressing gratitude.

Even with a million tongues my gratitude won’t be enough here are some signs of Istijabah as I just arrived from Holy land (Mecca) a car gift from A person known by Allah..

May we never know a better yesterday let me hear you say big AMEN 🙏 Alliamdulilahi Robili Alamin

CONGRATULATIONS TO ME,” she wrote.

Watch The Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 3 days ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Gunmen Storm LG Secretariat In Ekiti, Days After Oyo Assembly Invasion
Forum | 3 days ago

Gunmen Storm LG Secretariat In Ekiti, Days After Oyo Assembly Invasion

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today
Forum | 3 days ago

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today