Beyonce Shares Adorable Photo With All Three Children Sleeping In Bed With Her

Forum 1 year ago

Beyonce Shares Adorable Photo With All Three Children Sleeping In Bed With Her

American singer, songwriter and actress, Beyonce has shared an adorable photo of her three kids with husband Jay-Z ahead of the release of her new album Renaissance.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0d99f1eaa81e1e01b8b2daf782351ffd.jpeg

In a post published to her official website on Thursday night, the 40-year-old singer also shared a sweet snap of daughter Blue Ivy, 10, and five-year-old twins Rumi and Sir sleeping beside her in bed.

In the post, Beyonce thanked her kids, husband, and other close family members for giving her the 'space, creativity, and inspiration' she needed to create her latest work.

Renaissance is the Crazy In Love hitmaker's seventh studio album and includes sixteen brand new tracks, including the recently released single Break My Soul.

The album will be made available to purchase and/or stream at midnight EST on Friday, July 29.

'This three-act project was recorded over three years during the pandemic. A time to be still, but also a time I found to be the most creative,' she penned Thursday ahead of the release.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Tragedy As Five Children Suffocate To Death Inside Packed Car In Niger State
Forum | 22 hours ago

Tragedy As Five Children Suffocate To Death Inside Packed Car In Niger State

I Once Tried To Copy Beyoncé - Singer, Fireboy
Forum | 1 day ago

I Once Tried To Copy Beyoncé - Singer, Fireboy

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa