Portable Apologises To Headies Organisers After He Was Disqualified For Threatening Co-nominees (Video)

2 weeks ago

Controversial singer, Portable has taken to social media to beg for forgiveness after being disqualified by organisers of the 2022 Headies Awards.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/788f6057debf73ed072f44603291a0b1.jpg

Recall that he was disqualified over threat to kill co-nominees and controversial claims he formed 'One Million Boys' (Read previous posts here and here).

In a video shared online, Portable, who was nominated for - 'Rookie of the Year’ and ‘Best Street-Hop Artiste,' tendered his apology to the organisers and urged his fans to keep voting.

Watch the video below:

Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Forums
BBNaija: If Hermes Was In My House, I Would Have Been More Attracted To Him - Disqualified Housemate, Beauty (Video)
Forum

BBNaija: If Hermes Was In My House, I Would Have Been More Attracted To Him - Disqualified Housemate, Beauty (Video)

3 days ago
Suspected Armed Robber Threatening Hotel Guests With Gun Apprehended In Delta
Forum

Suspected Armed Robber Threatening Hotel Guests With Gun Apprehended In Delta

1 week ago
Forum

'Na So Dem For Do Remix For My Song If To Say I No Talk' – Singer, Portable Talks About How Pocolee Tried To Exploit Him (Video)

1 week ago
Singer Portable Spotted At The Gym (Photos)
Forum

Singer Portable Spotted At The Gym (Photos)

1 week ago