Obasanjo Is Back To School For Higher Degree

Forum 9 years ago

Obasanjo Is Back To School For Higher Degree

Ex President Olusegun Obasanjo is reportedly to study for a higher degree in Christian Theology.
Olusegun Obasanjo
According to Premium Times, the former country leader is set to enroll as a graduate student at the headquarters of the National Open University of Nigeria, Lagos, on September 30.
[ads4]
Obasanjo, who obtained a Post Graduate Diploma in 2009, confirmed the information that he would be back to school for a doctorate degree, starting with a Master’s degree.

Explaining why it was important for him, Obasanjo told the correspondent:
“I’m going back to school because I have to have something to aspire to in every endeavour of life. I always aspire to something new in my farm. I do that in my international activities. I do it in my writing. I do it in the improvement of my academic work which helps to sharpen my brain and strengthen my faith.”

0basanjo Would Have Rescued Chibok Girls If…
Due to the flexibility of the Open University Nigeria’s former president would be able to continue his tight international engagements. He recalled that he had managed to succeed in the course of the previous studies and would do the same now.

“Fortunately, the Open University is flexible enough and I will definitely be able to cope. I was able to cope when I did the Post Graduate. I was also busy during the period.”
Obasanjo, who enrolled into the National Open University in 2006 months before the end of his 8-year tenure, was in 2009 described at the graduation ceremony as a hardworking student by University Vice Chancellor Prof. Olagbemiro Jegede.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music
Forum | 9 hours ago

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music

Student Loans: Why Private School Students Are Excluded – Lawmaker
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Student Loans: Why Private School Students Are Excluded – Lawmaker

FCE Kano notice on postponement of screening & matriculation for degree candidates, 2023/2024
Forum | 2 weeks ago

FCE Kano notice on postponement of screening & matriculation for degree candidates, 2023/2024

Watch The Moment Ex-President Obasanjo Jumped Down From The Stage After Giving A Speech In Lagos
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Watch The Moment Ex-President Obasanjo Jumped Down From The Stage After Giving A Speech In Lagos