Photos: Boy Collapses In Plane After Wearing 12 Layers Of Clothing To Avoid Excess Luggage Fee

Forum 8 years ago

Photos: Boy Collapses In Plane After Wearing 12 Layers Of Clothing To Avoid Excess Luggage Fee

I don't know how he came up with the idea but I doubt he will try it again after his experience.
James McElvar, 19 (pictured above) an upcoming singer with a Scottish group called Rewind, collapsed from heat exhaustion on a plane because he was wearing all his clothes - all 12 layers of them comprising of 6 t-shirts, 4 jumpers, 3 pairs of jeans, 2 pairs of jogging bottoms, a pair of jackets and two hats to avoid paying excess luggage fee. The airline told him he was carrying too many luggages and he would have to pay £50 for excess baggage. To avoid paying the money, he wore his clothes.

He was on his way from London to Glasgow when his body temperature sky-rocketed, causing him to have a fit and pass out at 37,000 feet. He was attended to by an off-duty paramedic, before being rushed to hospital on arrival at the airport.

He is doing well now...and today he recreated how he looked on the day he collapsed. (above)
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister
Forum | 1 day ago

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo
Forum | 2 days ago

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo

Dead Boy Detectives’ Move From Max to Netflix Explained by Showrunner
Forum | 2 days ago