Until My Husband Pays Me My Money, I Wont Give Him S£x - Woman Tells Court

Forum 8 years ago

Until My Husband Pays Me My Money, I Wont Give Him S£x - Woman Tells Court

A 39-year-old trader, Mrs Modinat Idowu, told an Igando Customary Court in Lagos state on Thursday that she would continue to deny her husband s*x until he has paid the debt he is owing her.

Idowu said this while responding to a suit filed by her 45-year-old husband, Akeem Idowu, whom he had been married to for the last 12 years.

The mother of two said: "I have been denying my husband s*x because he borrowed N690,000 from me and has refused to pay, I will continue to starve him of s*x until he pays the money."

She, however, urged the court not to grant her husband’s wish for the dissolution of their marriage, saying that she was still in love with him.

But the husband, Akeem, a businessman, had asked the court to dissolve the 12-year-old marriage over alleged s*x denial by his wife.

“My wife does not want me to touch her nor make love to her, I am tired of the marriage because I am neither a stick nor a stone," he said.

Akeem alleged that his wife loved attending
social activities and hardly stayed at home.
Whenever she went out, she would not return home until after five days or seven days, he said.

“My wife will go from one party to another; spending days and neglecting the family. I have reported her to her father who always calls her to order but there has been no positive change," Akeem told the court.

He described his wife as a liar, not trustworthy and always inconsistent in her words and actions.

“Modinat lies a lot. One day, she told me that she was going to Mushin in Lagos state; but some hours later, someone called to tell me that she was in Igbo-Ora in Oyo state. When I called her and confronted her that she was in Oyo state as against Mushin she claimed she was going to when she left home, she cut her cell phone line.

She took permission on another day that she was going to Oshodi, but someone saw her at Ijebu-Ode in Ogun. I cannot just account for her movement," Akeem said.

He pleaded with the court to dissolve the marriage as he was no longer interested in her.

The President of the court, Mr Hakeem Oyekan, adjourned the case to July 22 for further hearing.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 2 hours ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra
Forum | 3 hours ago

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 3 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May
Forum | 9 hours ago

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May