BBNaija: Only fools fall in love – Phyna

Forum 1 year ago

BBNaija: Only fools fall in love – Phyna

Ijeoma Housemate Josephina Otabor, aka Ijeoma, from Big Brother Naija 2022’s “Level Up” season, has said that she is “sensitive to malice.”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d191fc563c5098c4152a50448b61a352.jpg

The Edo State hype woman and singer, 25, is one of the contestants on Big Brother Naija Season 7 who are vying for the N100 million grand prize. She plans to add ginger and enthusiasm to the BBNaija house.

Phyna has a short temper; she can get into an argument with someone, and then continue talking to them the next minute if nothing happened.

She’s confident in her abilities as a performer and currently has no significant other. Considering my belief that love is an illusion, I can’t believe that mumu would ever fall in love.

This hype woman, who calls herself 25, says she is always upbeat and has an intolerance for rumors. Many individuals are aware of my strong distaste for idle chatter. She insists that “no one’s business” be shared with her under any circumstances.

My mum was in full support of my athletics career but dad wanted me to focus on school. He limited my time at the stadium, but I used to sneak to the track thanks to mum telling dad I’d gone to church!”

One of her talents is repairing home appliances; would love to learn how to swim and she counts her graduation as one of the best moments of her life.

She says: “I never thought I would be able to further my education in a higher institution of learning”. Her childhood dream was to be a scientist but she admits that “Nigeria” turned that around.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Love Island USA Season 6 Video Previews Sarah Hyland’s Replacement
Forum | 5 days ago

Love Island USA Season 6 Video Previews Sarah Hyland’s Replacement

The Fall Guy 2 Update Given by Ryan Gosling
Forum | 6 days ago

The Fall Guy 2 Update Given by Ryan Gosling

Phyna blasted for forcing ‘baddie energy’ during vacation in Maldives
Forum | 1 week ago

Phyna blasted for forcing ‘baddie energy’ during vacation in Maldives